Host a Community Class
Are you passionate about teaching? Do you want your hobby to generate some income? Do you enjoy working with people?
If you answered "yes" to any of those questions then you might just be a community class leader.
Any of our rooms are available to hire for community classes (subject to availability)
We offer a favourable rate to community classes, please enquire with the events office to find out about pricing and availability. All of our community rates are on a per hour (p/h) basis, that way you only pay for what you need*
Check our community calendar to get a feel for the kind of classes we already have
Included in your hire is:
- Room of your choice
- Set up of your room
- Complimentary parking
- Complimentary Wi-Fi access
- Iced water available (on request only)
- Hot water available (on request only)
- Use of AV equipment
- Use of PA equipment (where fitted)
- All of our facilities are fully accessible; we have male and female toilets up and down stairs, we also have a separate accessible toilet downstairs and an accessible bathroom in each of the facilities upstairs.
- Access to all of our rooms is level (no steps)
- 43 parking spaces, 4 accessible parking spaces with ample overflow in Morrisons (you won't get a ticket and there is no time limit)
- 13 person lift at the bottom of the main stairs
- Access to our courtyard and balcony areas
- Use of ceiling uplights (ballroom only)
*Please note, however, that if you go over your allocated time, Lysaght Institute reserves the right to levy a charge of 1 hour of additional hire